Red Box’s involvement in all aspects of catering consultancy and facilities management services equips us with an in-depth knowledge about the most up-to-date industry pricing for food, consumables and equipment. This enables us to work with our clients to ensure they are receiving the best possible prices from their suppliers and therefore the best value and gross profit from their facilities and catering operations.
We are also able to offer procurement advice and savings identification in many other key business support areas such as: energy/utlities, computers/IT, document storage, delivery services, freight/import costs, insurance, marketing/promotions, office stationery, packaging, postage and distribution, pensions schemes, photocopiers, printing and forms, recruitment, rates, repairs and maintenance, security/cash handling, telecoms, transport, air travel and waste disposal.
Red Box’s independent status allows us to work strategically with a number of purchasing groups around the country, as well as researching and developing relationships with the most sustainable local and specialist suppliers for our clients.
Our procurement work involves:
- Purchasing reviews and supplier sourcing; analysing current prices, logistics and quality, benchmarking against current industry rates and local suppliers to provide recommendations for new suppliers or renegotiations with existing ones that will increase quality and service levels and reduce costs
- Supplier tenders; selecting the most appropriate and competitive suppliers for a specific location, region or indeed globally
- Supplier auditing; this can be undertaken to review the source of produce, ensuring that the site follows correct HACCP and health and safety procedures and that for catering suppliers high food safety standards are evident throughout the premises
- Pricing reviews; analysing a ‘shopping basket’ of the new prices proposed by a contractor, or directly by suppliers, and advising our clients as to whether they are in-line with industry rates, compliant with any contractual terms in place and represent good value-for-money
- Equipment purchasing; working with reputable suppliers to procure fit-for-purpose pieces of equipment, plus advising on the most appropriate method of financing
- Vending and coffee solutions; Red Box have worked with a wide range of beverage suppliers to provide the latest vending and coffee offers.
Red Box’s involvement in the review of prices and suppliers means that our clients benefit from the most appropriate solutions at the best value-for-money.