Red Box offer a wide range of management development training courses.
These are tailored to suit the specific needs and aims of our clients and delegates and can focus on some, or all, of the following areas:
- Teamwork, delegation and time management
- Communication skills, improving internal and external communications
- Leadership skills, supervisory management and managing effective teams
- Recruitment and interviewing skills
- Presentation skills
- Handling difficult people, customer care and telephone skills
- Decision making
- Training, development and coaching
- Giving and receiving feedback, improving the appraisal process and performance management
- Stress management
- Managing change and organisational development
We can deliver these to one or more delegates at their place of work or in our dedicated training and meeting room in Harrogate.
Our craft skiils training courses are a vibrant way for professional chefs and catering managers to learn and discover tastes and trends and indulge their passion for good food.
Our cookery based courses can cover practical skills such as menu planning, production and waste management and healthier recipes and cooking methods or specialisms such as fish, butchery and baking.
We also offer leadership, communication and team building programmes which have been designed to include kitchen activity as a teaching method.
These can be delivered at a client's premises or in a development kitchen.
Please use the Contact Us page enquiry form or telephone Red Box to make a booking.