Whether it is the design and installation of a new catering outlet, the managment of mobilising facilites at a new office location or the recruitment of a new chef to your catering team, Red Box can provide project management to ensure that the process is hassle free, sustainable and achieves all aims. Red Box’s involvement in projects provides our clients with the following benefits:
- Expert input to ensure the best result
- Excellent value-for-money from the client company’s investment
- Achievement of timescales and deadlines
- Time freed up for our client to focus on their core role
- Achievement of best practice
Red Box can provide assistance with any hospitality or facilities project, from advice to full management. Our key areas of project management are:
- Design and planning – working with our client and their colleagues to research and manage the design and installation of a new catering outlet or refurbished facility, including tendering stages of the work if required
- Equipment – advising on the most appropriate equipment, its maintenance and the procurement, including tendering if appropriate
- In-house assistance – supporting any client wishing to develop an in-house catering or facilities service with all aspects of work including; recruitment and training of staff, bespoke HACCP systems, financial procedures, work schedules, menus and marketing
- Brand development and management – researching and advising on the most appropriate branding and developing this or negotiating with external operators
- Shopping basket reviews – analysing current or proposed prices for a ‘shopping basket’ of commodities and benchmarking these to advise on value-for-money
- e-commerce and mail order management – developing or updating a client’s on-line customer product ordering system and marketing.
We are pleased to discuss Red Box’s involvement in any project, large or small. Please see below for case studies of catering project management that we have undertaken. Other recent projects have included; recruitment of an Executive Chef, taking a school’s catering service in-house, shopping basket analysis for a household name company’s multi-site catering contract, developing a new food and coffee outlet for a sixth-from, mystery shopping audit for a prestigious chain of cafes and shops and facilitating a leading high street retail outlet for a university.
For details of facilities management projects that we have completed please see our dedicated page on facilities management.