Red Box recently completed a project to review the cleaning service levels at a local Primary School in order to provide reassurances and transparency of quality and costs for the client.
To complete this project we covered the following areas for the School as part of a bespoke programme of review agreed with the School Business Manager;
- A cleaning audit during cleaning progress at morning and evening cleaning sessions and a discussion of current service levels with all stakeholders
- Review of floor plans and hours currently undertaken and benchmarked if these are as expected
- Assessment of any cleaning specification materials and benchmarked if these are as expected
- Assessment of cleaning materials purchased and benchmarked costs.
Outcomes for the School:
- Produced recommendations and an improvement plan for service development
- Produced recommendations for training of staff which Red Box can support with at a later date, as well as training cards for induction and ongoing training.
- Compiled cleaning specification lists for daily, weekly and deep cleaning tasks.
- Produced a termly audit checklist to assist the Supervisor with monitoring and development of the service.
For this project, Red Box required; floor plans of the school, with flooring types detailed if possible, staffing information, purchasing information, details of any current cleaning specifications used or training provided.
To complete a similar project or discuss the needs of your school or business, please contact Red Box Consultancy Services on 01423 810985 or at firstname.lastname@example.org