Red Box, in association with Shine Feedback Limited, are pleased to be working with experienced business coach Graham Da Costa to provide training courses.
With more than 20 years experience, Graham has coached in a number of industrial sectors including Retail, Telecommunications, Advertising/Media and Local Government, working with companies such as Chatham House, JD Wetherspoon, Next, Nandos, Sky and Westminster Council.
His areas of specialism within the coaching arena are:
- All aspects of transformational change - be that at a corporate/organisational level or for an individual
- Employee research and engagement
- Behavioural impact
- Increasin confidence and reducing anxiety
- Positivity - the ability to remain positive
Graham has an energetic, confident and robust personality and is naturally inquisitive, direct and focused. He is highly experienced in coaching at all levels in an organisation, however, his experience and strength is probably best suited to working with senior management either on strategic or more personal issues.
Established clients will associate Graham with:
- Ensuring words lead to action
- Challenging assumptions
- Getting his clients to re-think
- Attention to detail and structure
- Retaining the business perspective
- Giving objective feedback
- Enabling his clients to feel empowered and ready to take responsibility/ownership of the issue
Graham's qualifications and training are:
- Chartered member of the CIPD
- Chartered memeber of the institute of Financial Services (CIFS)
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching - Animas Centre for Coaching
- Associate Certified Coach with International Cocah Federation (ICF)
- Accredited user of Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)