Red Box was formed in July 2004.
Red Box’s aim is to deliver a catering consultancy and facilities management consultancy for our clients, providing the best possible solutions for their catering and support services. We aim to build long-term relationships with clients, ensuring that the work that we do facilitates the best services for the short, medium and long-term.
Red Box are:
- Providers of impartial and confidential advice
- Totally independent
- Owner operated - all projects are personally headed by Neil ensuring a high level of expertise and accountability
- UK based - our office is in Harrogate but we are happy to travel anywhere!
Our values are to be:
- Financially transparent - we charge our clients a fixed amount and agree timescales for the project. Our consultants are then paid for the work agreed - no-one is required to negotiate additional work with clients to pay their wages or commission
- Tailored – the solutions we offer are bespoke to each client; one size does not fit all
- Ethical – in all our relationships with clients, contractors and suppliers and in how we conduct our business
- Responsive and flexible – to our clients’ changing aims and timescales
- More for your money…
Red Box's work is designed to:
- Give you the hospitality and facilities management services that best suit your requirements
- Save you time
- Form or support your strategy
- Save you money
- Improve value, standards and consistency
- Aiming to reduce our impact on the environment
- Supporting other SMEs
- Supporting local schools at a best value price which reflects our nearby location
- Hiring two student interns to aid in their further learning